Our overall transcription goal is to accurately and efficiently transform the spoken voice into an accurate, grammatically correct, appropriately organized, medical legal document. We ensure continuous quality improvement to meet the standards and accuracy of healthcare documentation.
Exceeding your expectations is also a result of our careful, thoughtful and established quality control systems.
- Our software accurately checks that every file you send is fully transmitted
- Every transmitted file is also manually checked
- We employ a Quality Assurance team to check each document produced
- That team maintains data on the needs and instructions of each client
- Transcriptionists are provided regular feedback
- We check each document through three levels of quality inspection
- Each client has his or her own team of transcriptionists and quality inspectors
- After ten years, our Quality Management System is mature and robust
We define quality as one of our core products.